Managed Services are delivered around new technology offering savings in the future.
However, the set up costs can be high and need to be paid and accounted for.
Using the service charges, AFM Solutions spreads the costs of the technology over the period of your Managed Services Contract, .
The benefits are:
- a single contract
- a single point of contact
- repayments profiled to annual budgets
- procurement guidelines compliance as contract remains with the supplier
Energy Service Contracts can be engineered through the service credit and cure period conditions in your service contract, meaning:
- transaction - including funding - is "executory" and therefore off balance sheet
- operator is bound to indemnities for KPIs
- operator takes service level risk
- complete funded service arrangements